Location: Boston, MA
Salary: $120K - $150K + cash incentives and stock options
This fast paced, dynamic and exciting company on the leading edge of strategy, big data and emotional connection intelligence is looking for an Account Director to manage a portfolio of strategic clients who are leveraging the company's solution to operationalize emotional connection for financial growth. The Account Director is responsible for developing, managing and growing key client relationships, forming close relationships with senior marketers, business leaders and consumer insights professionals. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, execution-oriented, collaborative and enthusiastic - somebody who can help clients grow their businesses by operationalizing emotional connection.
- Act as a dedicated resource to clients to discuss business challenges.
- Lead relationships and assists clients in socializing emotional connection strategies and results within their organizations.
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute on engagements and act as voice of the client.
- Drive the continuous improvement of quality of work done for clients by providing feedback to project teams on client needs
- Identify and pursue revenue growth opportunities by developing the strategic approach and tactical plans for growing presence within client organizations
- Drive high levels of client engagement, through thought leadership, proactive insights and highly responsive client service
- Manage and/or oversee all day-to-day details of client engagements, including contracting, project plans, and external and internal coordination
- 8+ years of experience in consulting, marketing research, as a client service professional serving C -suite, senior marketing and / or business clients of F-1000 companies.
- Successful track record of managing and growing senior client relationships
- Outstanding client service skills: responsive, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment: you are empathetic and adaptive
- Strong communications skills: creates open and ongoing dialog with both clients and internal team members; extensive presentation experience a must
- Strong leadership skills: you understand clients' businesses and how emotional connection can help drive results; capable of rallying and collaborating with client and internal teams
- Strong interest in brand, emotional connection, analytics and applying strategic marketing to drive business results
- Outstanding project leadership, coordination and organizational skills; able to manage staff.
- Working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research; experience in analyzing and presenting quantitative research
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
Compensation includes competitive base salary, cash incentives, and stock options.