Associate Director, Business Development
Basking Ridge, NJ
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
Company: Growing Global Pharmaceutical Company
Compensation: $145k-175k Base + Commission/Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Contact: Heather Parks firstname.lastname@example.org
Exciting Opportunity for Impact and Growth at a GROWING Pharmaceutical Company!
The Associate Director of Business Development is responsible for global Business Development. Responsibilities include fully integrating scientific rationale, market research findings, company profiling and market analytics to thoroughly assess the commercial value of in-licensing, acquisition, and co-promotion opportunities and to develop recommendations for senior management. Under the direction of the Executive Director, Global BD and NPP, this position is responsible for coordinating with other regions for global assessments and proactively identifying potential BD opportunities.
- Currently working in Business Development
- 7 or more years' experience in Business Development across- Pharmaceutical/Biotech Licensing, Pharmaceutical Consulting New Product
Planning, or Financial experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Broad therapeutic area experience is a pre-requisite for this position. BD and/or negotiating experience is strongly preferred.
-Ability to think strategically with exceptional analytical skills.
-Good business acumen, project management skills, communication (written and verbal) skills.
-A strong understanding of the pharmaceutical business.
- MBA in marketing, finance or business management or related area required.
- Postgraduate degree in life sciences (MS, MD, PharmD, PhD) preferred.