Associate Director, Clinical Pharm
East Hanover, NJ
Location: New Jersey or Cambridge MA
Salary: $ 140,000 to $ 160,000
Contact: Nikki Quist, Nquist@smithhanley.com
Join this globally recognized organization be part of team focused on breakthrough therapies to provide cutting edge early and late phase clin pharm leadership with a focus on exposure response analysis. This is a terrific group and organization with leadership opportunities either in management or on a technical track.
* Will provide strategic and scientific input to the Clinical Pharm strategy,
* Coordinate with modeling and simulation groups to support drug development.
* PHD with 6-8 years experience in Statistics or Biostatistics
* Demonstrated ability to implement innovative methods and trial strategies cross functionally.
* Full Development experience a plus