Associate Director Of Market Insights
Location: Greater Boston Area
Salary: $140-170k + bonus and relocation
Contact: Lindsey Bartlett - email@example.com
A global pharmaceutical company located outside of Boston is looking for a new Associate Director of Market insights to lead primary research and competitive intelligence for an assigned therapuetic area.
- Partner with marketing or sales to determine research needs
- Design and execute market research studies
- Analyze syndicated and secondary market data in addition to primary research findings
- Present recommendations and results to senior management
- Integration of all relevant information from analytics, forecasting, or BI functions into research findings.
- Remain up to date on competitive environment, customers, and any technological changes or external forces that would drive potential opportunity or threat on the business.
- Vendor management
- Work cross-functionally
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree and 7 years of experience, Master's degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of qualitative and quantative primary research methodologies
- Experience working within pharmaceutical research or analytics required
- Ability to present in a clear and concise manner on a regular basis
- Product launch experience preferred