New York, NY
Location: New York, NY
The Manager, Ecommerce is a role responsible for working closely with senior leadership to deliver business requirements, site analytics and reporting. The role will collaborate with development and QA teams, user experience partners and business partners to craft business requirements and user stories. You will proactively lead site optimization, including: A/B and multivariate testing, customer journey analysis, customer feedback, cart abandonment and segmentation analysis.
A deep understanding of web technologies and ecommerce is required!
Experience with JIRA and Agile is a must!
A background in consulting is a definite plus
Manager, Ecommerce responsibilities include:
* Manage project definition, timelines and deliverables
* Fix customer pain points by defining and documenting use cases and functional requirements* "* Facilitate communication between the technical delivery team and business functions in order to develop features and resolve defects
* Work collaboratively with ecommerce lead and creative team on UI and UX design
* Interpret online traffic and shopping metrics
Manager, Ecommerce Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree with a quantitative or business focus
* At least 3-4 years of experience in ecommerce space, business analytics, requirements gathering and analysis