Manager, Marketing Science/Advanced Analytics-PHARMA
Greater Philadelphia , PA
Location - Greater Philly Area
Salary- $115k+ bonus
Consultant- Eda Zullo, email@example.com
My client, a GLOBAL BIG PHARMA company, is seeking a "Manager, Marketing Science/Advanced Analytics" professional!
This is a "hands on" position with the following responsibilities
*Lead design, development & execution of custom advanced analytics in support of: brand performance deep-dives i.e.-, KPI definition, market sizing, segmentation, promotion response modeling, marketing mix optimization, resource allocation across diverse promotional channels and Return On Investment (ROI) analyses.
* Develop concise and compelling presentations capturing the key business questions and results. *Perform descriptive, predictive & prescriptive analysis to evaluate current & future business opportunities
* Develop product-specific short-term and long-term forecasts models (incremental and absolute) and maintain up-to-date forecast models, reflecting current data/information/ assumptions
* BA degree from a Quantitative discipline
* 3+ years of experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare marketing/commercial ops exposure
* 3+ years of experience in managing and analyzing a range of large, secondary pharmaceutical, healthcare databases
* 2+ years of experience designing & executing analyses, as well as delivering insights
*2+ years of experience with SAS/Base required;
2+ years of demonstrated proactive project management experience.
* Working knowledge of data visualization -- Tableau, Qlikview, MicroStrategy, D3js or other similar tools considered a plus.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not right for you, see our other open positions at jobs.smithhanley.com
We're building the bridge to your success.
Highly specialized positions require the expertise of a highly specialized recruiting firm. That's precisely what you'll find at Smith Hanley Associates. Long-term dedication from professionals who are just as focused as you are, and who understand both the needs of our clients and the trajectory of our candidates' career paths.