Oncology Research Manager
Thousand Oaks, CA
Location: Greater Los Angeles Area
Salary: commensurate with experience
Contact: Lindsey Bartlett - email@example.com
One of the world's leading Biotechnology companies is looking to bring on a new Manager of Consumer Market Research who will be responsible for all domestic primary research to support the Oncology portfolio.
- Support and coach the marketing team on key customer and market insights
- Work on simaltaneous marketing research projects across the portfolio
- Vendor management
- Analyze results and prepare professional presentations with recommendations for senior leadership
- Bachelor's Degree required, higher degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a primary research capacity
- Oncology experience preferred, pharma/biotech experience required
- Analytical orientation, deciphering between multiple analytical approaches
- Understanding of marketing as a function
- Understanding of secondary/syndicated databases specific to pharma required