Locations: Work at home or office based (locations throughout US)
Salary : $130,000 to $135,000
Contact: Nikki Quist, Nquist@smithhanley.com
* Our CRO client has been successful attracting back previous employees with excellent processes
that work to make projects successful. Positions are an excellent option for PHD/MS who can multitask and is confident with their abilities to deliver a quality product on time.
* Provide expert statistical, process and regulatory knowledge to the department.
* Function as Project manager
* Oversee the statistical aspects of clinical trials from design, through analysis and reporting
* Lead statistician on multiple projects.
* Represent the Biostatistics department within the company and with interactions with client companies and regulatory agencies.
* MS with 8+years experience
* Expert knowledge of the statistical principles within clinical trials
* Expert knowledge of the regulatory issues associated with the reporting of clinical data in the submission process.
* SAS Programming skills and familiarity of other statistical packages
* Good organizational skills across multiple projects
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
* Occasional travel required.