Senior Manager, Biostatistics
Blue Bell, PA
Location: Remote or Office Based ( locations throughout US)
Salary: $140,000 to $160,000
Contact: Nikki Quist, Nquist@smithhanley.com
Our CRO client has been successful attracting back previous employees with excellent processes that work to make projects successful. Positions are an excellent option for PHD/MS who can multitask and is confident with their abilities to deliver a quality product on time.
* Serves as Lead Statistician on broad-based projects, such as NDA projects or complex, multi-protocol programs.
* Performs management functions including supervising junior statistical staff
* Project coordination across multiple locations.
* Provide leadership in collaboration with other division management.
Education and Experience:
* MS in statistics, biostatistics, or related field with appropriate statistical coursework with 5+ years experience or PhD 3+ years of experience
* 2+ years of clinical trials experience with 1 year management experience
* Proven performance in leading complex projects
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong knowledge of SAS and clinical biostatistics
* Knowledge of the drug development process and FDA regulations