Senior Manager Consumer Insights
Location: Dallas, TX
Salary: commensurate with experience
Contact: Lindsey Bartlett - email@example.com
This is a new role, designed to make an impactful difference in consumer based insights from quantitative and qualitative research. You will be the VOC, integrating the consumer's point of view into key strategic decisions. You will be responsible for developing research plans and have experience in project execution, vendor management, and delivering/implementing actionable insights.
- Generating insights to identify new areas of opportunity on the topics of brand and category trends, new concept testing, segmentation, advertising development and testing, brand tracking and customer experience.
- Become the VOC for all customers to understand their needs and develop trends.
- Lead, design and execute custom qualitative and quantitative marketing research.
- Lead the satisfaction program/platform
- Work cross functionally with marketing and operations leadership to deliver actionable insights that can be leveraged at all levels
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing research or other quantitative discipline. Master's degree or MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing research, consumer insights, CX research
- 3+ years of experience in a management capacity
- Demonstrated ability to build constructive rapport with a range of people with different styles, backgrounds and experiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to weave a concise, compelling story in PowerPoint
- Experience with Cognos, Qlickview, Tableau or other similar business intelligence and visualization tools