Sr. Consultant Pricing Optimization
Sr. Consultant - Pricing Optimization
Location: Sydney, Australia
Salary: Up to 180k USD
Contact: Sean Murphy - firstname.lastname@example.org
Global credit analytics company seeks an independent and innovative problem solver to lead pricing optimization projects in the Asia Pacific region. The individual will essentially own the pricing optimization practice and lead the delivery of all pricing optimization engagements across the region. Individual will also be expected help in the training and management of the sr. and junior level data scientists on the regional optimization teams. Work to develop the pricing optimization business and drive the business engagements through client meetings and industry conferences.
Requirements for Sr. Consultant - Pricing Optimization:
-Masters Degree in a Quantitative Discipline (Ops Research, Math, Stats, Economics etc.) PhD preferred.
- 8-10 years relevant experience leading pricing optimization analytic engagements
- Strong analytical skills with statistical, mathematical optimization and big data initiatives
- Strong working knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office, SAS, SQL. Experience with big data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Python, R) a huge plus!
- Exceptional knowledge of pricing analytics and statistical modeling. (knowledge of Basel/Risk/Regulatory models a huge plus)
- Ability to travel 10-25% of the time
- Polished communication abilities to interact with internal and external clients and C level executives
- US, UK, NZ or AUS market experience is favorable