Sr. Mgr./Mgr., Sales Force Effectiveness/Analytics
San Francisco, CA
Location-SF , CA
Salary-Depends on Experience
Consultant- Eda Zullo, firstname.lastname@example.org
My client, a global Pharmaceutical/Biotech company, is seeking a "Sr. Mgr./Mgr., Sales Force Effectiveness/Analytics" EXPERT!
1) ROI for all promotions for the sales force;
2) Analyze and collect patient-level data (PLD) for tracking KPIs, generating hypotheses for brand teams
3.) Manage all targeting, sizing, and structural analyses for the Sales Force
4) Design the analysis for sales force promotion-i.e. segmentation, targeting, and promotional response measurements
*BA required/ MA or PhD desired
* 3 to 7 years of pharma/ biotech analysis
* SAS, SPSS, or SQL
* Experience with 2ndry data: syndicated sales, promotional & marketing data, longitudinal patient-level data, payer data.
* Experience with PLD (medical/retail claims) to analyze treatment/usage patterns
* Experience with sales force analytics- segmentation, targeting, and promotional response
Please send resumes to email@example.com
If this role is not right for you, see our other open positions at jobs.smithhanley.com
We're building the bridge to your success.
Highly specialized positions require the expertise of a highly specialized recruiting firm. That's precisely what you'll find at Smith Hanley Associates. Long-term dedication from professionals who are just as focused as you are, and who understand both the needs of our clients and the trajectory of our candidates' career paths.