Location: Greater New York City Area
Salary: $80000-$125000 (DOE)
Consultant- Eda Zullo, firstname.lastname@example.org
My client, a management consulting boutique agency, is seeking a full time "Statistician/Data Analyst" for their Pharma analytics group.
This consulting agency (primary clients are in the Pharma/Health Science space) is responsible for illustrative data modeling/statistical analyses.
*linear and logistic regression
* market sizing and segmentation analysis
* profiling of purchase, usage and demand
* customer targeting; predictive models and forecasting
* measurement of promotional response.
In this role you will be in charge of project modules in client engagements, such as model development, market research, and/or vendor management. You will report to Management Consultants and/or Partners while working on multiple engagements.
*MA Degree from an outstanding academic institution in marketing, statistics, economics, etc.
*2-5 years work experience with strong analytic and quantitative background .
* Excellent inter-personal skills, able to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing.
*Expertise with statistical packages i.e.SPSS, SAS SQL.
Salary based on experience level.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
If this role is not right for you, see our other open positions at jobs.smithhanley.com