VP Global Market Research
Location: New Jersey
Salary: $140-170k + bonus and LTI's
Contact: Lindsey Bartlett - email@example.com
A Global Fortune 500 Financial Services organization located in Northern New Jersey is looking for a new VP Global Market Research. Your team will drive decision making for businesses to acheive their key performance goals and promote business growth through the development of actionable insights.
Experience working in the financial services industry in a strategy based role is required.
- Lead an internal team
- Solve business issues through primary and secondary research
- Support the companys efforts to better serve customers needs and provide new opportunities for business growth
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with other business units that produce audience insights and provide thought leadership in support of the enterprise business goals and strategy
- Inform and shape business decisions, delivering them to upper management
- Minimum 15+ years of overall market research or consulting experience, 7+ years leading a team.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- In-depth experience with a wide array of syndicated and custom research programs, including brand, advertising & positioning studies, awareness & usage, new product and service development, and voice of the customer research.
- Global financial services required; specifically, insurance, retirement and/or asset management.
- Global experience required
- Strong communication skills and ability to work comfortably at the most senior levels of the business through clear written and verbal communications.