VP of Client Development
New York, NY
Location: New York City
Salary: $120-150k + commission
Contact: Lindsey Bartlett - email@example.com
A fun, creative, and innovative strategy firm located in NYC is looking for a new VP of Client Development to build out a new practice area.
The firm has a consumer focus, creating and building innovative and impactful experiences for their clients to offer consumers.
There is significant untapped market potential for a self-starter who can work with our client to further grow their practice and the organization.
- Experience overseeing qualitative and quantitative research projects on topics associated with branding, communications and innovation
- A proven record of selling between $1M - $2m of strategic research services per year with new accounts and additional revenue from existing accounts as the most senior consultant leading the relationship.
- A strong reputation in their field.
- Have the desire and willingness to work as part of a team and the skills necessary to lead
- A strategic view point on research and insights
- A quali-quant startegic approach to business issues
- Proven ability to think outside the box and be an influential decision maker
This person will be expected to bring business with them or develop business quickly.