Director, New Product Development
New York , NY 10023
Location: New York, NY
Join a dynamic and growing Fintech!
The Director of New Product Development will be responsible for identifying, conceptualizing and executing new product line strategy. The ideal candidate will have expertise in crafting product offerings, go-to-market strategy and well-planned product launches.
Director of New Product Development Responsibilities:
* Develop a customer insights-based strategy to develop new product opportunities and evolve existing product offerings
* Partner with internal stakeholders to develop structured product road maps
* Design and build go-to-market plans with comprehensive cost-benefit analysis, pricing recommendations, product and capability requirements, product messaging, and budget forecasts required for a successful launch.
* Proactively identify areas of opportunity to drive cross-sell opportunities and customer lifetime value
* Follows compliance procedures risk controls
Director of New Product Development Skills Required:
* Bachelors degree in Marketing or a related field
* 8 plus years experience in new product development
* Strategic and execution based skills to drive successful product launches
* Influencer skills to lead large cross functional team efforts
* Excellent project skills
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment