Executive Recruiter - Data Science
Chicago, IL 60606
Contact: Jacque Paige, firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 10 South Riverside Plaza, Chicago, IL (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)
Specialty niche: Join our experienced recruiting staff in our leading recruiting area of Data Science. You will be working in the #1 most recruited job in America according to Glassdoor. You will be working with the recruiting firm most well known for recruiting in this space. You will work with clients and candidates to make the match. With great responsibility comes great compensation!
Compensation: Base plus bonus OR Draw against commission, your choice!
*Do you desire the independence of setting your own agenda each day?
*Do you want to become a known resource in your niche market?
*Interested in doing all of this at a professional, nationally recognized organization?
Recruiting for Smith Hanley Associates is the answer to your career search. For over thirty years we have been a highly successful, nationwide, multi-office contingency firm with established Fortune 100 clients. You will be part of our nationwide staff of thirty recruiters. You will work out of our Chicago, IL office.
Reasons to consider a recruiting career at Smith Hanley:
1. You have a Bachelor's degree.
2. You are able to discern the most appropriate vehicle of communication for various tasks.
3. You can professionally, succinctly, and effectively communicate through email.
4. You are personable, articulate and professional on the phone and in-person.
5. You have an empathy or an ability to read between the lines in conversations/interviews with both clients and candidates. You ask the right questions based on this intuitive skill.
6. You are comfortable utilizing the internet to seek out candidates and information on companies.
7. You find it easy to maintain information in a database and have strong spreadsheet skills.
8. Multitasking, adapting to change and achieving results in a fast-paced environment defines you.
9. Unlimited growth opportunity in your career excites you.
10. You live locally to Chicago, IL.
Smith Hanley has comprehensive benefits and a generous holiday schedule to promote work-life balance for our employees. We provide on the job training and have developed a very successful marketing model to expand our businesses. We also have computer database tools, an aggressive advertising and promotion budget, and a first class office setting.
Contact: Owner, Jacque Paige, at email@example.com or 203-319-4310