Austin, TX 78744
Locations: Work remotely or across US offices
Salary: $125,000 to $135,000
Contact: Nihar Parikh, email@example.com
Our CRO client has been successful attracting back previous employees with excellent processes that work to make projects successful. Positions are an excellent option for PhD/MS who can multitask and is confident with their abilities to deliver a quality product on time.
Principal Biostatistician Responsibilities:
* Delivery of Statistical methodology and processes
* Provide Project Management
* Design, analysis and reporting of clinical trials
* Act as lead biostatistician on multiple projects
* Interact with client companies and regulatory agencies as the Biostatistics lead
Principal Biostatistician Qualifications:
* PhD/MS with 4+years' experience
* Statistical expertise within clinical trials
* Solid experience with regulatory guidelines within the submissions process and the reporting of clinical trial data
* Statistical Programming skills - SAS needed and other programs a plus
* Good organizational skills across multiple projects
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Team player- will work within multi-disciplinary teams.
* Ability to travel