Senior Statistician/Data Scientist-PHARMA
Horsham, PA 19426
Location- Greater Philadelphia, PA
Salary- $120k + bonus
Consultant- Eda Zullo, email@example.com
My client, a global pharmaceutical consulting company, is seeking a "Sr. Statistician/Data Scientist-PHARMA" Professional!
Sr. Statistician/Data Scientist Responsibilities
* Build data-products that help our clients improve patient pharmacy interactions.
*Be an expert in prescription datasets.
* Work with cross-functional team members on high-impact insights across the core business
* Lead applied analytics initiatives
* Design, implement and validate algorithms to analyze a variety of sources of data to achieve targeted results
Must have experience with:
*Data Collection/ Analysis
*Cleaning up Noise from data
*Research & Reporting
Sr. Statistician/Data Scientist Requirements
* Ph.D. or Master's Degree in operations research, applied statistics, data mining, machine learning, physics or a related quantitative discipline.
* Strong statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithms.
* 7+ years delivering data science outcomes
* Expert in analyzing extremely large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a many different tools.
* Expert in SAS, R, MATLAB, or SPSS.
* Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy and Spotfire.
* Very strong experience with relational databases and Hadoop-based data mining frameworks.
* Strong experience with SQL, Python, Java and C/C++.