Statistical Risk Modeling Lead
Wilmington, DE 19801
Salary: Up to 130k base
Contact: Sean Murphy - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Statistical Modeling lead will be expected to execute full lifecycle statistical modeling projects in support of the credit card portfolio. Projects starting from model design, analysis, development, summarization to presenting recommendations to the senior management team. The Statistical Modeling Lead will be building the models for the credit card portfolio using an array of traditional techniques including Linear/Logistic Regression and Decision Trees. Machine learning techniques such as Cluster Analysis, Boosting, Random Forest and SVM may also be used. Other ad-hoc duties will include model monitoring, documentation, audits, and the management of model inventory. The Statistical Modeling Lead will also present findings to senior management on a regular basis.
Requirements for Statistical Modeling Lead:
- Master's Degree in a Quantitative Discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Financial Engineering, etc
- MUST HAVE THREE (3) or more years of professional hands on US Based work experience within credit card statistical modeling (Internships and/or academic experience are not considered valid)
- Strong proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, SAS, SQL, Python, R
- Excellent communication abilities to interact with various levels across the enterprise
- STRONG preference given to those with credit card modeling and analytics experience.