Atlanta, GA 30317
Salary: Up to 180k base
Contact: Sean Murphy - [email protected]
The Analytical Consultant will lead full cycle analytical projects and provide both internal/external client consultation for analytical engagements such as score validations, risk analysis, model development/usage, product development and more. The Analytical Consultant will lead project level teams and support the development of new analytical products and services. The role will work cross functionally and interface with many different departments including Finance, operations, sales, marketing etc The Analytical Consultant will regularly be presenting findings and recommendations to senior executives and external clients using data visualization tools and techniques. This position qualifies to work from home/remotely.
Requirements for Analytical Consultant Include:
- Master's Degree or more in a Quantitative Discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, etc)
- Five (5) or more years of professional based experience in the financial industry with risk analysis, statistical modeling, and data analysis
- Proven experience in managing complex analytical projects, project teams and setting decision strategies.
- Deep knowledge with analytical tools such as SAS, SQL, Python, R, Hadoop, Tableau
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to an otherwise non-technical audience
- Excellent knowledge of FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) guidelines and regulations
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- **Must be a permanent US resident or citizen to apply