Associate Director, Advanced Analytics-PHARMA
Atlanta, GA 30080
Salary$150-170k+ 15% bonus
Location- Greater Atlanta, GA (relo provided)
Consultant- Eda Zullo, [email protected]
My client, a GLOBAL PHARMA manufacturer, is seeking an "Associate Director, Advanced Analytics-PHARMA" PROFESSIONAL!!
In this role you will be responsible for applying hands on, advanced, analytical techniques to a broad range of data assets that will drive top-line growth for the business. You will need to be .proficient with analytical tools R, Python, SAS, SQL, MS Office. Strong knowledge of machine learning, statistics and/or computer science.
*Ability to perform complex data analysis.
*Collaborate with stakeholders to develop data-driven behavioral segmentation and targeting
* Lead the development of a robust suite of copay/out-of-pocket analytics.
* Will lead the ideation, development and roll-out of integrated predictive analytic solution to ensure pricing, contracting, value and access strategies are appropriately incorporated in marketing execution planning.
* Design and conduct studies to measure marketing and patient program effectiveness and ROI
* Develop and evolve predictive scoring models relating to HCP/patient/payer stakeholders using patient-level data.
* Conduct portfolio, cross-channel and marketing mix optimization assessments.
* Utilize expertise in univariate and multivariate techniques
* Be able to reason with information/data, deliver actionable recommendations to key stakeholders.
*BA required; MA desired
* 8-10 years of experience in decision sciences in Pharma/Biotech
* Advanced knowledge of SAS and/or R data manipulation, statistical procedures and visualization.
*Experience with secondary pharmaceutical data sources including Rx, pharmacy claims, payer, formulary, HCP affiliations preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams
* Demonstrated project management and experience in managing outside consultants