Business Development Director
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Location: Remote in Washington, D.C or Tampa, FL
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Contact: Daniel Wilberschied- [email protected]
A forward thinking, innovative, global research consultancy located in Virginia is looking for a new Business Development Director to join their team. Leveraging qualitative and quantitative research across over 100 countries to create unique and impactful findings. If you're interested in a motivated and driven culture in an organization that has trajectory, works on the worlds leading conflicts and political issues, this could be for you.
- Leads client partnering and client development through networking, proposals, and marketing
- Stays in touch / top of mind of potential clients and partners on different efforts, and leverages current efforts for client expansion into other functional areas, regions, etc.
-Take ownership of client relations - communicating regularly and ensuring that they are satisfied with our delivery
- Tracks forthcoming proposals, conducts searches of major primes and procurement websites, suggests and reviews potential opportunities, and recommends go / no go decision based on RFP requirements
- Maintains and develops new outreach material, including capability statements and other one pagers for client interest
- Minimum 8+ years within business development
- Passion for political and international affairs
- Proven history of business development within the Department of Defense or State /USAID
- Creative drive
- Full sales pipeline development from prospecting-presentation
Meet Your Recruiter
Daniel specializes in the recruitment of primary and secondary market research professionals across a variety of fields. He believes the key to success is to be diligent in your work and build relationships that bridge the gap between our clients and candidates.