Bentonville, AR 72712
Data Scientist - Retail analytics
Salary to $110K with bonus potential!
Join a fast-growing, ambitious and successful organization searching for bright, enthusiastic people! Our client is a high-growth analytics organization offering technology based analytic solutions across varied industries.
We need a true multi-tasker with the ability to collaboratively work with several colleagues and client stakeholders simultaneously across different time zones!
DATA SCIENTST RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist in developing and negotiating project work for new business and oversee all aspects of the process such as pricing, resourcing, technology required, legal aspects, etc.
* Work closely with client teams to deliver Merchandising insights to meet performance goals.
* Proactively discern and interpret client needs to formulate meaningful recommendations and identify new areas where the organization can provide the client value-add services
* Collaborate with internal team to provide client support and develop solutions.
* Identify growth opportunities in existing client relationships
DATA SCIENTIST REQUIRED SKILLS:
* In depth knowledge of Retail Business, Marketing and Merchandising domains, and data analytics experience
* Excellent planning and project management skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent presentation skills
DATA SCIENTIST QUALIFICATIONS:
Over 5 years of Merchandising analytics or consulting experience is required. Experience leading large analytics projects or engagements is highly desired!
An MBA or masters degree from an analytics relevant quantitative field is required.