New York, NY 10020
Title: Data Scientist
Salary to $125,000
Exciting opportunity to join a high performing analytics team!
In this role, you will build advanced analytic models and craft strategic recommendations to enable the organization to deliver product offerings to the customer base.
Data Scientist Responsibilities:
* Develop, design and implement predictive models and provide evaluation of results.
* Ensure that data is regularly reviewed and updated
* Review model build parameters and monitor model performance.
* Collaborate with internal marketing colleagues and so as to define and craft predictive models
Data Scientist Qualifications:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, statistics or a related field
* At least 3 years experience working with large datasets for for building advanced analytics,
* Experience with big data technology such as Hadoop, Hive, PIG, Hortonworks, and Cloudera
* Expertise in machine learning and statistical modeling methods such as regression analysis, clustering, outlier detection, novelty detection, decision trees