Richmond, VA 23230
Location: Richmond, VA
Salary to $105,000
Our client is seeking a Data Scientist / Demographer to join their high-performing team!
This role is a critical resource in supporting Regulatory Affairs and FDA engagement initiatives.
Data Scientist Responsibilities:
* Developing and executing population impact modeling
* Crafting an advanced analysis of internal consumer research
* Applying statistical expertise to meet complex regulatory requirements for FDA submissions.
* Leveraging consumer tracking and research studies for modeling
* Supporting the development and evaluation of technical research protocols, statistical analysis plans and advanced analytic techniques
* Performing exploratory statistical analysis of data for conference presentations
Data Scientist Qualifications:
* Advanced in degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Quantitative Methods, Operations Research or a related field. PhD preferred.
* Experience in demographic and/or behavioral science modeling, information management and research design.
* Up to 5 years of relevant work experience
* Expertise in statistical software for data analysis (SAS preferred).
* Strong advanced analytical capabilities such as regression analysis, agent based modeling and data mining including CART/CHAID.
* Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a deadline-oriented department within a rapidly evolving regulatory environment.