Director Medical Affairs- Rare Disease Oncology
New York, NY 10022
Location: New York, NY
A fantastic opportunity to be the team leader of the Medical Science Liaison (MSL) nationwide team buildout (6-8 territories) of the Medical Affairs Department for an initial product launch opportunity in Rare Disease - Oncology/Hematology at a small public BioPharma company. Breakthrough Therapy Designation (BTD) was granted to a product near year end 2017 and product launch expected by year end 2018.
The company has a ton of buzz around it and has a great signon RSU/Stock Options benefits package!
Note: Must have 5+ years of Medical Affairs experience in the therapeutic area of Oncology/Hematology
1. Terminal degree required (PhD, PharmD, MD/DO preferred)
2. 5+ years of clinical, scientific research or industry related experience in Hematology/Oncology.
3. 5+ years of pharmaceutical Medical Affairs Oncology/Hematology experience
1. Competitive Base Salary & Bonus
2. Full-time Benefits including RSUs & Stock options
3. Visa Candidates Not Considered
Email your resume to: [email protected]