Field Project Manager
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Salary: $50-60,000 annually
Contact: Lindsey Bartlett - [email protected]
A boutique, qualitative field management company located in the Austin, TX area is looking for a new Field Project Manager to join their team. This person will work alongside Project Directors to perform all operations within the project lifecycle. Experience within B2B or Pharmaceutical industry required.
- Working alongside Project Directors to aid in all project management needs.
- 9-5 project management including working with vendors on a global scale.
- Working with Excel/Google Sheets to generate recruitment updates, generate tally checks, and be responsible for data veracity.
- Working within Word/Google Docs to create logistic schedules, recruitment scripts, log in emails for online studies, etc.
- Putting together comprehensive profile updates
- Compiling and sharing facility setup needs
- Managing and implementing translations for international projects
- Staying current on tech offerings (e.g. online platforms, teleconferencing platforms and other market-specific software)
- Managing and developing new preferred vendor contacts
- Taking courses as needed for compliance to conduct healthcare studies
- Managing per-project budgets
- Minimum 1 year working in operations or field management for a marketing research firm
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry highly preferred
- Ability to work remotely as a proactive self-starter
- Global work preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required