Manager Or Senior Manager, Database Marketing Analytics
Milwaukee, WI 53214
Manager or Senior Manager, Database Marketing Analytics
$100k - $160k + bonus
For consideration, send your resume to Nancy Darian at [email protected]
Wisconsin employer is seeking a Manager or Senior Manager, Database Marketing Analytics to use advanced statistical methods to drive online and offline marketing campaign effectiveness. In this hands on role, you will lead a team that produces predictive models for acquisition and loyalty programs, develop the strategy for customer touch points, measure campaign effectiveness across multiple media and provide insights to improve marketing efforts.
Responsibilities of the Manager or Senior Mannager, Database Marketing Analytics:
- Use statistical modeling techniques to drive personalization of marketing to consumers.
- Help the company transition to a Cloud environment in order to improve the company's CRM capabilities.
- Lead and mentor direct reports and project timelines.
- Develop strategic consumer insights and generate reports.
- Perform statistical analysis leading to improved profitability of marketing campaigns.
- Test and validate predictive models.
Qualifications of the Manager or Senior Manager, Database Marketing Analytics:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Predictive Analytics or other quantitative field. Masters degree preferred.
- Solid team leadership experience in a marketing analytics setting.
- Minimum 5 years of full time, business based experience in a hands on role doing database marketing analytics.
- Proficiency doing statistical modeling in a marketing analytics setting.
- Expertise using SAS, R, SQL, Python, Tableau and other tools in a marketing analytics setting.
If this job isn't right for you, see our other positions at jobs.smithhanley.com
Smith Hanley Associates takes pride in being the premier recruiting agency serving the direct marketing industry. For over 30 years, we have served both clients and candidates with specialization in database marketing analytics and marketing science. For more information, please visit our website at www.smithhanley.com.