Atlanta, GA 30326
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our client is searching for an accomplished project manager who can work with clients to make recommendations for solutions relating to data management, visualization and analytics projects. You'll engage resources from our off-shore team, brief them on client needs, track project development and deliver final solutions to the client.
Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
* Consulting with clients to provide a point of view into the design and development of marketing analytics, data management & data visualization projects.
* Gather and build client requirements and work with our delivery team to execute and achieve timeline, budget and quality goals of the engagement.
* Proactively communicate with clients to grow and strengthen all aspects of client engagement
* Facilitate idea generation, briefing & delivery between clients and on-shore/off-shore delivery teams
* Present findings in a way that addresses not only the data, but the business implications of contributing research.
Marketing Analyst Required Skills:
* 4+ years of experience in Marketing Analysis or Business Analytics.
* Functional experience in bringing quantitative market research, marketing data analytics and/or marketing consulting to answer business questions and/or uncover insights.
* Comfort in proposing/presenting to marketing and/or insights audiences, experience in brand building preferred.
* Managing large scale projects would be a plus.
* Advanced degree in Analytics, Marketing or Business could be a plus.