Medical Science Liaison - Oncology/Rare Disease NE
Boston, MA 02111
location: Boston, MA (New England territory)
A fantastic initial product launch opportunity for an MSLs nationwide team buildout in Rare Disease / Oncology at a small public BioPharma company. Breakthrough Therapy Designation (BTD) granted to product near year end 2017 and product launch expected by year end 2018.
The company has a ton of buzz around it and has a great signon RSU/Stock Options benefits package!
Note: Must have 3+ years of MSL Oncology experience.
1. Terminal degree required (PhD, PharmD, MD/DO)
2. 3+ years of clinical, scientific research or industry related experience in Hematology/Oncology.
3. 3+ years of pharmaceutical MSL Oncology/Hematology experience
1. Competitive Base Salary & Bonus
2. Full-time Benefits including RSUs & Stock options
3. Visa Candidates Not Considered
Email your resume to: [email protected]