Medical Science Liaison
Cleveland, OH 44111
Location: Cleveland, OH
Company: Top BioPharma Company
Compensation: $125K-$180K Base + Bonus + Stocks + Pension + Amazing Benefits
Contact: Ken Kupersmith- [email protected]
***Serious Inquiries Only: If you apply and do not meet the below requirements you will not be contacted or considered***
* At least 2 years in an MSL role
* Doctorate required (MD, PhD, PharmD, etc.)
* Live within the Ohio centered Territory - Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Western Pennsylvania, Upstate New York
1. The MSL role is responsible for identifying, developing, and managing Peer-to Peer Key Opinion Leader (KOL) relationships with current and future professional contacts in the academic, community practice, and managed care space.
2. MSLs will provide Sleep Disorder scientific resources and information to KOLs and collect and share KOL insights across the Medical Affairs organization
3. Contribute to the development of tools and resources needed for customer engagements.
4. Execute the national and regional Conference/Association strategic plan for the therapeutic area
5. Act as a liaison between Managed Care organizations and Pharma in supporting payer needs.
1. Doctoral degree (PharmD, M.D., Ph.D., Etc.)
2. 2+ years' experience in an MSL field medical role in the pharma industry
3. Disease state knowledge Sleep Disorder therapeutic areas
4. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate via formal presentation, verbal testimony, or customer dialogue/conversation
5. Reside in the Cleveland, OH area of the territory