Alexandria, VA 22314
Location: Washington D.C
Compensation: commensurate with experience
Contact: Daniel Wilberschied- [email protected]
Does working in strategy excite you? Would you like to be a part of a team who works with Fortune 500 companies and large brands on corporate and brand reputation? Or perhaps you'd like to be behind the scenes working on political policy research or crisis recovery. A nationwide corporate reputation firm is looking for a hands on manager to join their fast paced collaborative environment. This could be the role for you!
- Full cycle primary research project management
- Qualitative methodologies (Focus groups, IDI'S, Value Laddering)
- Quantitative methodologies (Survey design, regression, cluster and factor analysis)
- Develop insights and deliver reports
- Minimum 6 years of experience within market research supplier
- Bachelor's Degree required, higher education preferred (in social science)
- Experience in corporate reputation or strategy required
Meet Your Recruiter
Daniel specializes in the recruitment of primary and secondary market research professionals across a variety of fields. He believes the key to success is to be diligent in your work and build relationships that bridge the gap between our clients and candidates.