New York, NY 10013
Location: New York, NY
Salary: $90,000 - 100,000
Contact: Nikki Quist, [email protected]
Our client company is looking for a Data Driven individual comfortable recommending, providing, and presenting actionable insights that will drive company value.
Senior Analyst Responsibilities
-Digital insights and analytics delivery implementing improvements and recommendations across the business units.
-Optimize promotion strategies and maximize channel profitability by conducting ad hoc analyses
- Provide insights into customer/marketing performance data by executing statistical methodologies
- Create E-commerce & marketing dashboards for the executive team on a weekly/monthly /quarterly basis
- Identify merchandising & marketing opportunities to improve E-commerce KPIs by monitoring website
- Increase organizational and department efficiency by automating recurring reports
-Maintain daily forecasts for performance measurements and key web metrics
Senior Analyst Qualifications
- MS in statistics, math, or related analytical field
-4+ years of experience in a web or digital analytics role
-Experience with web analytics tools required Google Analytics or Omniture/Adobe Analytics a plus
-Solid Microsoft Excel skills
-Proficiency with R, SAS, Python or SPSS
-Project Management Capabilities
-Excellent communication skills - strong presentation skills
-Working knowledge of Tableau and SQL a plus
Nikki specializes in the recruitment of Analytics and Data Science professionals. Building relationships is her highest priority, assisting candidates to identify their career goals as well as helping clients align their needs within the marketplace.