Senior Analytics Consultant
Atlanta, GA 30326
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary to $120K
Client facing experience desired!
CPG industry experience required!
Leading global research agency is a Senior Consultant with on-site, client-facing experience. We are seeking someone who is looking for a leadership role in a growing data analytics organization
Senior Analytics Consultant Responsibilities:
* Consult directly with clients and deliver insights into the design and development of marketing analytics / consulting, data management & data visualization projects.
* Oversee account delivery to ensure client expectations are met in scope, speed & quality and continuously gather & pass client inputs to the offshore team
* Own all aspects of growing a consulting services business such as business planning, relationship building and thought leadership in consulting projects
* Offer expertise as an experienced consultant in the areas of Portfolio strategy, Marketing ROI, Opportunity identification, Segmentation and Data Management (will work directly with senior clients in areas of Marketing Strategy & Insights, Category Marketing & Brand Marketing)
* Lead communication and interaction with our clients to build upon established relationships
* Acquire new leads and establish new client relationships within the account that can fuel revenue growth for the company.
Senior Analytics Consultant Skills Required:
* 6+ years of experience in Marketing Consulting & Strategy, Marketing Analytics, Market Research in a leading company
* Expertise in bringing quantitative marketing data, marketing data analytics, marketing consulting and/or marketing research that can answer business questions.
* Skill in presenting to senior management audiences, experience in brand building preferred.
* Finesse in managing and growing client engagements
* Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar field is required