Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst
Baltimore, MD 21201
Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
Salary to $95,000 and Bonus potential
Senior Digital Marketing Analyst Duties and Responsibilities:
Campaign measurement strategy:
* Identify business objectives and lead the development of multi-channel reporting frameworks (i.e. on/offline advertising, social, email, direct mail), including benchmarks and KPIs
* Regularly collaborate with internal marketing teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns across channels and marketing programs.
* Develop advanced measurement models and capabilities by leveraging best in class methodologies (advanced attribution models, media mix models) that follow the customer journey across unbranded and branded digital platforms
* Stay current with advertising and media trends and identify areas of opportunity.
Reporting and Analysis
* Monitor social and digital analytics tools and provide insights and analysis monthly and quarterly on trends and performance.
* Collect, analyze, and create reports from available digital data sources to evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives
* Develop performance reports and drive the storytelling approach, providing actionable insights based on available analytics data from multiple offline and online channels
* Perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
* Set, monitor and analyze KPIs using native and third-party reporting platforms to determine digital campaign performance and optimizations
Partner with internal and external marketing partners
* Develop close working relationship with internal Strategic Marketing team to ensure the data analysis performed will inform and drive their strategy.
* Develop strong agency partner and vendor relationships to ensure data received meets our internal objectives.
Senior Digital Marketing Analyst Qualifications:
* Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Social Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics or other analytical discipline or equivalent work experience is required. Master's degree in Business or other quantitative discipline preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a digital analytic role.
* Aptitude to synthesize and create a cohesive picture from a wide variety of information types and sources.
* Ability to effectively communicate complex issues and findings in writing and orally to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Able to generate creative ideas and solutions to business issues.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver dynamic, engaging, and professional telephone and in-person presentations to executive-level stakeholders.
* Strong analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
* Extremely organized, detail-oriented, resourceful and flexible.
* Strong time management skills and able to work on multiple tasks or projects concurrently.
* Outstanding writing and communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver polished, error-free work.
* Demonstrated ability to work both on a team and independently.
* Proficiency in or strong aptitude for working with multiple data sets and conducting analyses.
* Proficiency in working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience with attribution measurement tools and models preferred.
* Experience with offline media channel analysis.
* Experience with industry standard analytics tools for digital advertising reporting, web reporting (i.e. Google Analytics) Cloud reporting platforms (Datorama, Google Cloud Platform and Google Data Studio), social reporting (i.e. Sprinklr, native platforms), email reporting (i.e. Campaigner).